Opening this Weekend
Box Office Predictions
- Deadpool 2
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Book Club
- Life of the Party
- Breaking In
What You Should See
The way I see it, there are really only two types of people in the world: People who should see Deadpool 2 and people who should see Pope Francis: A Man of His Word. Oh, and old people too. They might see Book Club. Oh, and stupid poorly raised kids also. Leave them at Show Dogs while you go see Deadpool 2. That’s really all there is to this game. But if you want a bit more nuance… well, here it goes:
- Deadpool 2: I didn’t love the first one, but… I mean… it was decent and definitely a crowd pleaser, and I doubt anyone will be let down by this sequel which is FAR superior. We know, we saw it yesterday, so look forward to our upcoming review.
- Book Club: Look, just because this movie is still, as of this moment, certified fresh doesn’t mean anyone should be encouraging anyone else to see this sort of thing.
- Show Dogs: C’mon parents, give your kids a little credit. Just because you think your kids are dumb doesn’t mean you should keep exposing them to dumb things. How else are they ever gonna get not dumb? School?
- Pope Francis: A Man of His Word:
- The Endless: This one actually looks like a pretty good horror movie. Probably would have gotten more promotion if anyone important starred in it.
- The Rider: This one looks pretty good too. The prairies. Heartfelt emotion. It’s just too bad I don’t care about any of those things.
- Ewir Amora Kelabi: Just watch the trailer. You’ll know.
Whew! That was some nuance! But seriously, just go see Deadpool 2.